SECEC TRAVELLING FELLOWSHIPS
The European Society for Surgery of the Shoulder and the Elbow organizes different travelling fellowships.
- USA - Europe
- Japan & Korea-Europe
- Australian & New Zealand - Europe
- South Africa - Europe
- China - Europe
- Fellows must participate in the travelling fellowship in a position of learning and must demonstrate an open-minded behaviour.
- The fellows are not allowed to start the travel later or leave the travel before the end of the fellowship, or to make any change in the itinerary.
- For each fellowship a substitute will be appointed and in case of defection of one of the selected fellows he will be selected.
- The selected fellows must accept these rules before applying and/or accepting the appointment.
Selection of Candidates
Candidates for Intra European, Europe to USA and Europe to Japan & Korea
- The Intra European/USA/Japan & Korea applications are selected by the Education Committee among the SECEC applicants who have applied before the deadline.
- The selection is made in February for all the fellowships.
- Applicants are informed about their selection or rejection before the end of February.
- For each fellowship a deputy will be appointed.
Applications are made through Secec website
Candidates from USA, Japan-Korea, Australia-New Zealand, South Africa, China to Europe
Those candidates will be selected by their corresponding Societies