- The Japanese/Korean fellows will visit 8 centres.
- Two fellows, one from each country will be selected by their Societies.
- Both fellows will travel together.
- The selected fellows must provide a CV and a list of 5 papers they can present during their travel.
- Financial conditions: The travel expenses are all covered by SECEC. The SECEC Central Office makes the flight/train/car reservations. Hotel accommodation is also paid by the SECEC; only rooms and breakfast are covered. No extra charges will be accepted. The choice of the hotel is under the responsibility of the hosts. The hosts cover lunches and dinners.
- The Japanese/Korean fellows are invited to the SECEC congress and gala dinner and have free registration and accommodation.
- The Japanese and Korean fellows will be appointed “Corresponding Members” of the Society.
Japan / Europe Travelling Fellowships
1996 Y. Shibata
1998 H. Hamada
2000 H. Sano
2002 K. Fujita
2004 H. Ikegami / H. Minagawa
2006 N. Suenaga / N. Yamamoto
2008 H. Goto / K. Takase
2010 T. Mochizuki / T. Funakoshi
Korea / Europe Travelling Fellowships
2006 Y-G Rhee / K-J Rhee
2009 Y-K Kim / C-H Choi
2010 Y-B Seo / Y. Yoo
Asia (Japan + Korea) / Europe Travelling Fellowships
2012 J.Y. Park (Korea) / T. Mihata (Japan)
2014 J. H. Oh (Korea) / H. Omae (Japan)
2016 Y.L. Moon (Korea) / Y. Itoigawa (Japan)
2018 J.C. Yoo (Korea) / H. Hagiwara (Japan)
2022 H.S. Song (Korea) / Y. Ono (Japan) : read their report