SECEC is sponsoring European congresses, meetings and courses devoted to shoulder and/or elbow surgery.
SECEC is proposing 2 « levels of patronage » :
- a regular patronage given by the Education Committee,
- qualification accredition patronage : the congress will get a qualification credit given by the Education Committee and the Qualification Committee.
SECEC will now promote the courses under its patronage by publishing on the SECEC homepage the announcement of the course (including links to the registration website) and will send out the first announcement OR the final program of the course to all the SECEC Members (only one mass email).
The cost of this new service is € 300.00.
- The President of the congress or of the course must send a written request for patronage to the Chairman of the Education Committee. The Committee is only accepting applications in English.
- This application must include a very precise pre-programme, or a final scientific programme, exclusively dealing with shoulder and/or elbow pathologies, and translated into English.
- At least one complete scientific session should focus on shoulder and elbow.
- The programme must offer a high scientific interest.
- The list of the scientific committee members must be given to the Education Committee and at least two Ordinary members must be members of the scientific committee.
- The first - announcement or the final programme will be printed after receiving the written agreement from the Education Committee Chairman.
- The vintage ESSSE logo must be placed on the bottom, on the left of the first page of the programme, with the sentence « under the patronage of the ESSSE ».
- The sentence « Under the patronage of the ESSSE » must be printed on any announcement of the congress or of the course published in the scientific journals, or on any poster or slide and the logo must be placed on the bottom, on the left of the poster or announcement.
- The organizing secretariat of the congress or of the course will be asked to send a list of participants after the event.
- The course organisers accept to promote SECEC and its courses by publishing a slide during the congress, or inserting banners or providing booth.
- SECEC will now promote the courses under its patronage by publishing on the SECEC homepage the announcement of the course (including links to the regsitration website) and will send out the first announcement OR the final program of the course to all the SECEC Members (only one mass email).
- The cost of this new service is € 300.00.