The European Society is sponsoring European congresses, meetings and courses devoted to shoulder and/or elbow surgery.
SECEC will now promote the courses under its patronage by publishing on the SECEC homepage the announcement of the course (including links to the registration website) and will send out the first announcement OR the final program of the course to all the SECEC Members (only one mass email).
The cost of this new service is € 300.00.
- The President of the congress or of the course must send a written request for patronage to the Chairman of the Patronage Committee. This application must include a very precise pre-program, or a final scientific program, dealing with shoulder and/or elbow pathologies.
- The program must offer a high scientific interest.
- The list of the scientific committee members must be given to the Patronage Committee and at least two members of the ESSSE Executive Committee must be members of the scientific committee.
- The first announcement or the final program will be printed after receiving the written agreement from the Patronage Committee Chairman.
- The ESSSE logo must be placed on the bottom, on the left of the first page of the program, with the sentence « under the patronage of the ESSSE ».
- The sentence « Under the patronage of the ESSSE » must be printed on any announcement of the congress or of the course published in the scientific journals, or on any poster or dia and the logo must be placed on the bottom, on the left of the poster or announcement.
- The organizing secretariat of the congress or of the course will be asked to send a printed list of participants with names and addresses, or on a WORD computer disk