DIDIER PATTE PRIZE
This premier scientific award of the SECEC, which is granted every two years, was created to honour the memory of Didier Patte - an outstanding French shoulder surgeon who was one of the two founding members of the SECEC with Norbert Gschwend. It has a value of € 3,000.
The prize will be awarded for a body of European scientific research of outstanding merit pertaining to the shoulder.
- The work must be presented in English
- It must not have received a comparable prize
- It should consist of a body of several original studies on the same or related topic
- Single studies are not eligible
- At least part of the work should not have been published before the submission deadline
- The principal author should be under the age of 45