- Two Chinese fellows will visit 4 centres.
- The fellows will be selected by Chinese Shoulder and Elbow Society.
- The selected fellows must provide a CV and a list of 5 papers they can present during the travel.
- Financial conditions: Chinese fellows are responsible for the flight reservation and hotel booking. SECEC will provide a list of hotels in each visited centres and help the fellows to book the flights if needed. The schedule of flights must be sent to SECEC (firstname.lastname@example.org) before July 15. SECEC will informed the European hosts about the arrival and departure flights.
- Fellows are invited to the SECEC congress and gala dinner and have free registration and accommodation. The SECEC central office makes the registration to the congress and Gala dinner.
- Chinese fellows will be appointed “Corresponding Members” of the Society.