- The Australian & New Zealand fellows will visit 4 centres.
- Two fellows, one from each country, will be selected by their Societies.
- Both fellows will travel together.
- The selected fellows must provide a CV and a list of 5 papers they can present during their travel.
- Financial conditions: The Australia & New Zealand fellows are responsible for their flight reservation and hotel booking. SECEC will provide a list of hotels in each visited centres and help the fellows to book the flights if needed. The schedule of flights must be sent to SECEC (firstname.lastname@example.org) before July 15. SECEC will informed the European hosts about the arrival and departure flights.
- Fellows are invited to the SECEC congress and gala dinner and have free registration and accommodation. The SECEC central office makes the registration to the congress and Gala dinner.
- The Australia & New Zealand fellows will be appointed “Corresponding Members” of the Society.
2007 M. Ross (Australia)
2009 P. Knight (New Zealand) / R. Page (Australia)
2011 A. Dalgliesh (New Zealand) / K. Cutbush (Australia)
2014 A. Malone (New Zealand) / S. Barwood (Australia)
2016 A. Stokes (New Zealand) / M. Evans (Australia)
2018 A. Moaveni (Australia) / G. McCoubrey (New Zealand)