- The American fellows will visit 8 centres.
- Two fellows will be selected by the ASES.
- The selected fellows must provide a CV and a list of 5 papers they can present during their travel.
- Financial conditions: The travel expenses are all covered by SECEC. The central office of the Society makes the flight/train/car reservations. Hotel accommodation is also paid by the SECEC; only rooms and breakfast are covered. No extra charges will be accepted. The choice of the hotel is under the responsibility of the hosts. The hosts cover lunches and dinners.
- Fellows are invited to the SECEC congress and gala dinner and have free registration and accommodation.
- The American fellows will be appointed “Corresponding Members” of the Society.
1993 E. Flatow / JP Warner
1995 S. Harryman / M. Wirth
1997 J. Pollock / G. Williams
1999 S. Petersen / K. Speer
2001 E. McFarland / M. Pearl
2003 W. Levine / P. St Pierre
2005 S. Krishnan / S. Steinmann
2007 L. Galatz / J. Sperling
2009 A. Armstrong / J. Abboud
2011 G. Athwal/J. Keener
2013 R. Bicknell / R. Tashjian
2015 B. Elhassan / T. Throckmorton
2017 G. Garrigues / A. Singh
2019 M. Freehill / U. Srikumaran